Some common interview questions


                           
Pls read this e book

 1.Introduce yourself/tell something about yourself.

This is the first step of your interview and it will decide very much for your job selection process.
If you are a fresher , tell your name ,age , your home town , your academics qualification, achievement , your academic percentage (if it is good otherwise skip it).
If you are an experience holder then you should start with your name ,then your designation of your  existing company .
If you have worked more than one company then you should tell your present company first ,then previous and so on . Introduction time should be 1 to2 minutes, not more than that. Remember while introduction that “ First impression is the last impression”.   
                                                                                                                 

2.What is your strength ?

Ans:- Your answer should clear and short. Like I am hardworking person, I am disciplined and loyal to my job.
( interviewer will try to know you are honest or not)

3.What is your weakness ?

Answer:- Your weakness should be like this it does not hamper your job and can be rectified in future.( Sometime I take very fast decision , I can’t say No, I help everybody who asks  me for help, I am very emotional , now I am trying to control it)

4.Why do you  want to  work in our company ?

  Answer :- You can say this is a growing & reputed company(Use some data    from your research). As per my knowledge your work culture is very friendly.
You can’t say “for money I want to work in your company”.

5.Why should we hire you ?

Answer :- I will prove dedication and you will never regret for my hiring.

 6. What is your salary expectation ?

 Answer(1):- As per the company policy ( if you are a fresher you should not tell any expectation)
 Answer(2) : As per the industry prevailing rate ( If you are experienced candidate you should tell above the industry prevailing rate)

7. How will you increase our sell ?

Answer:- Basically I will use two process ,first I will sell more to existing customer, second I will find new customer. Apart from these I will use all the company schemes & POP material in my market. Will work as per  my senior’s guidance.( Friends  as per my knowledge there are only two process are there to increase sales ,first  Sell more to existing customer, second  find new customer)

8.Why you want to leave your present company ?

Answer:- I am working in my present company for …..years and learned so many thing but I need to learn some new  thing , some new challenges with career growth .
( Interviewer will try to know “ Whether you will  work there for long time or not ,never say anything negative about your present organization or boss)


Pls read this e book

Comments